The Alexander Doniphan Elementary PTA was established in March, 1969. This organization is a powerful voice for all children, a relevant resource for all families, and a strong advocate for the education and well-being of every child.
The purpose of our PTA is to:
- Promote the welfare of the children and youth in home, school, community, and place of worship
- Raise the standards of home life
- Secure adequate laws for the care and protection of children and youth
- Bring into close relation the home and the school, that parents and teachers may cooperate intelligently in the education of children and youth
- Develop between educators and the general public such united efforts as will secure for all children and youth the highest advantages in physical, mental, social, and spiritual education